Tuesday 15 May 2012

Head Rush

Hello beauts, this has to be one of my favourite hair products ever...I discovered this about 4 or 5 years ago now and I'm still using it which says it all really but of course that won't be all! 
I'm talking about Tigi's Bed Head Headrush, which is the most delicious shine spray. It is a lightweight super fine spray that makes hair shiny, stops static and makes hair smell INCREDIBLE. If they brought a perfume out that smells like it i'd be alllll over it! Apparently it also adds depth to highlights and colour but I have 'virgin hair' (named by my hairdresser...not me!) which means it hasn't been coloured so I wouldn't know! 

The only problem is that it is on the pricey side, specially when there is so much competition from the high street brands now, but I've been completely won over by the product in general, including the scent and the packaging and I fork out for it every time it runs out. It is currently £12.70 on feelunique.com for 200ml so I did a bit of investigating on Google and found some different websites offering it a bit cheaper and also a website selling 300ml 'Biggie' sizes for £13 something, but they've sold out now unfortunately. Sometimes feelunique have 2 for 1 deals on this product and have also sold the 'biggie' in the past but they are currently sold out too but worth checking back! This will last me ages and is too yummy to forget about!




Feel Unique: £12.70 for 200ml
http://www.feelunique.com/p/TIGI-Bed-Head-Headrush-Shine-Spray-200ml

Originally found my 'Biggie' at http://www.lookfantastic.com/tigi-bed-head-biggie-headrush-300ml/10551926.html


2 comments:

Would love to know what you lovely ladies think. I love comments and I'm friendly I promise!