Saturday 12 May 2012

New Girl

Hello beautiful ladies! I have been pondering over starting a blog for a while now and have been loving some of the blogs I've been reading, so here I am! I want to try and mix up my blog a bit, I'll mainly be doing beauty posts (as that's what I buy and enjoy buying the most) but I want to include skincare, hair care, the odd fashion purchase and also food and things happening in my life too. I'm new on the scene so bear with me. I can't go into a beauty department or Boots without waltzing out with a bag of makeup...I am an absolute sucker for advertising so any new products and I am in there like swimwear! I have a huuuge backlog of things I have bought recently so better get cracking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know what you lovely ladies think. I love comments and I'm friendly I promise!