Sunday 16 September 2012

Busy B

Hello lovelies! I realised today how long it had actually been since I did my last post and how much stuff I have done in between then and now. I'm not very well at the moment, with my first cold of Autumn/Winter season I'm feeling a little sorry for myself...I think I jinxed myself the other day by saying I "liked winter but I wasn't looking forward to the colds"...cue cold and no voice when I woke up. I'm writing this tucked up in bed when I could be driving to London to go out for my last ever freshers...but no. Anyway! Just after my last post was my 21st birthday and I wanted to share a few photos as I had a great time. I had a lovely morning opening presents, having a yummy breakfast and an afternoon of YO! Sushi and shopping. My aim was to find a dress for my birthday night out the weekend after but I am so easily sidetracked that did not happen for another few days of shopping. In the evening we went for a gorgeous meal out near the coast for dinner which was very posh and made my 21st feel really special. As you can see the cake my mum ordered for me was BEAUTIFUL.


I got some money for my birthday and I really want to buy something that I have wanted for ages but haven't been able to justify. My purse got stolen from my bar from my bag about four years ago, the day after my 17th birthday actually and I haven't been able to find one I LOVE in all that time. I have decided to splurge and get a Ted Baker one, patent with butterfly print lining...just my thing.
Just wondering if anyone else has got a Ted Baker purse? Do they last well?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know what you lovely ladies think. I love comments and I'm friendly I promise!