Sunday 16 October 2016

Autumn/Winter look - October 2016

I find dressing up in the colder months more difficult than during the Summer - staying warm seems to translate into not ever looking and more importantly not feeling quite as glamorous. However, being determined to look and feel "dressed up" to go to the launch night of Norwich's first and only rooftop bar and restaurant, the Rooftop Gardens, I put together a few of my favourite high-street items, that not only did I feel great in, but the whole outfit definitely didn't break the bank.

I teamed my favourite black Topshop jeans, with a floral blush pink Zara bodysuit (my absolute favourite colour this season), black lace-crop top and black heels for a glamorous, yet weather-appropriate look. All outfit details can be found below:

Floral print bodysuit - Zara - £25.99
Black Joni jeans - Topshop - £36.00
Heels (similar) - New look - £25.99
Watch - Olivia Burton - £70
Bracelet - Tiffany & Co. - £135



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know what you lovely ladies think. I love comments and I'm friendly I promise!