Friday 15 September 2017

Fenty Beauty: Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation in shade 310

After seeing so much positivity around Rihanna's makeup line Fenty Beauty, I knew I had to treat myself to a couple of bits from the range. The foundation has had beauty bloggers across the world raving about the range of shades and the formula so I decided I'd give it a go. Unable to visit Harvey Nichols (who currently have UK exclusivity of the range) I decided to buy online. After spending a long time looking online at Youtube videos and images for swatches and skin tones, I went for the shade 310, which is part of the 'Tan' range and has warm undertones.

This foundation is described as "a soft matte, longwear foundation with buildable, medium to full coverage". It comes in 40 shades and other brands seem to be following suit, with some of them now also offering a similiar shade range.

I was surprised at the thin consistency of the foundation when I first used it, but this means with such a pigmented formula, you get good coverage without a heavy or 'cakey' look. As with all foundations I have tried, it does darken once it's dried down on the skin, so this shade probably is the tiniest bit too dark (specially once my summer tan fades as winter approaches), but I know the next warm toned foundation would have been too light.

I also bought one of Shimmer Skinsticks in 'blonde' (see my next post). Lastly and importantly, Fenty Beauty is a 100% cruelty-free brand.




Have you tried any Fenty Beauty products yet? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know what you lovely ladies think. I love comments and I'm friendly I promise!